Friday, April 11, 2008

Fidelma Goes to California

Greetings from sunny California. I arrived here on the 9th for a two-week vacation while New York and New Jersey thaw out furthermore from last winter. I am going to miss the dogs at the shelter, but I brought my own sweetie with me. It's Fidelma's first plane trip, and she did not behave well. She resented being placed in a dog carrier, and things got worse when she got spooked by heavy turbulence. I must say that the turbulence shook us up pretty good, including 5-foot drops. It was too much for an unhappy dog in a Sherpa bag. Here she is pictured at my feet where FAA regulations dictate onboard dogs should be kept. I think I am going to need to sedate her on my return trip.

1 comment:

AIR said...

Oh my goodness! What a sweetie! Hey, I got a 100 pound white shepherd. Think they'll let HIM in the cabin? With turbulence?