Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Northern New Jersey. Dog for Adoption. Blue Pit Bull. Urgent. Bloomingdale Animal Shelter. Ashton.

I'm a beautiful Blue Nose Pitbull. I'm up to date with all my shots and neutered. I'm about 1 year old and VERY sweet and loving. I love to cuddle up, sit in your lap and give kisses. I gladly roll over for bell rubs, which are my favorite. Since I'm a puppy, I do need lots of exercise because I have alot of energy. However, I'm not doing well at the shelter and the people here are very worried about me. I'm very depressed because I hate being kept in a run and I'm not getting enough exercise. The people here love me and do their best to play with me and walk me as much as they can, but a shelter is no substitute for a home. Dogs were not meant to live in cages and I desperately want my own home. I've been to Basic Obedience classes and know how to mind my manners - walk nicely on leash, sit, stay, etc. I also go to Agility class on Sunday morning and I LOVE it!!!! I walk over ladders, run over an A frame and jump over obstacles. It's tons of fun and really helps burn my pent up energy and feel better. Will you consider adopting or even fostering me? I really need to get out of here because I'm so very unhappy and it's starting to effect me. Can you please help me? Contact Nancy at nsnowb@aol.com.

No comments: